Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[PinkFuel] Elly Skin


I know this has been blogged to death but ever since the preview awhile ago with the leopard/rainbow eye make-up I've been awaiting these skins swearing off all other purchases of skins from everyone else. This skin is probably my favorite purchase in SL to date and I won't be taking this one off for some time even though I've been known to switch skins/hair/shape like a chameleon changes colors - I am in love with Elly!

I like to be pretty tan in SL considering I am nearly tan all year round in RL (thank you genes) but I like the soft look the pale skins can pull off as well so I thought "Chai" was the perfect middle ground for me. There are ALOT of bonus items included with each skin duo, I chose the "Pure/Angelic" pair for versatility reasons and personally - some of the make-up combinations were too heavy for my taste to justify buying the fatpack which I was originally going to do.

With each skin duo you get an amazing array of lip glosses and lipsticks that come with a teeth/noteeth version. Instead of showing you every single shade I did a single lip color in each product.

[PF] Elly - Chai - Freckles - Angelic
a. Doll Gloss - Tarte
b. Glam Lipstick - Bubblegum/Teeth
c. Juicy Gloss - Raspberry
d. Pop Lipstick - Jupiter/Teeth
e. Sheer Balm - Sherbert

No comments:

Post a Comment