Thursday, June 30, 2011

I can feel your heartbeat...

So, I bought this new hair from NSD *BTW check them out, great male hair and even female if your into that look :)*

Ember and I, are rocking, some lingerie with an edge. We take traditional look for women for a spin, I'm more male looking but also soft and feminine and ember is very sexy and feminine but with an asymmetrical short hair style.




This pose reminds me of the song "No woman, no cry". Don't ever leave me ems! *clings like saran wrap*


Awes, we made up *snuggles* Luff you tew! :D *clings even harder*

The title of the post is based on this song, not a fan of the girl who sings with Enrique but in this song it works. It's soft and sexy.



If you want any questions about the items in the pictures leave a comment and we'll link the items your interested in. Otherwise, we're lazy so no style creds unless requested!

No comments:

Post a Comment