Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm That B*tch!


Hey blog pervs! Today's postie is inspired a little bit by what's going on in my real life and just reliving what it was like when I first started in SecondLife. January 17th marked me being a SLunkie (SL junkie) for over a year now and I love it, I keep coming back for more!

I know some people that have had terrible horror stories of long-time residents either ignoring them or simply being nasty for the sole reason that they were a newbie. I wasn't so unfortunate and had amazing people to help me out from day one and have made long lasting relationships with so many great people! However, I do remember in my newbie days that I'd be glanced over or find myself cam-humping other avatars wishing I looked as put together and hot. I've grown a lot in SL and in my first life as well, and found that a person from my past out-of-the-blue wanted to get in contact with me again.

Feeling particularly sassy today because of my Professor, who is an amazing woman and an inspiration for me, she is not shy about admitting that she is a Feminist. I can't keep myself from getting pumped up after her lectures. Along with having that itch to write I wanted to blog a look I scoured my inventory for in the early morning and have a little fun taking some pictures in the process.

Livvi Franc's song is one of the sexiest anthems for those who've been burned/ignored by jerks and have it come back later to bite them in their ass. This goes out to all the people roaming SL/RL -- who started as we all do, newbie/plain and transformed into the sexy bitch you are now!

Today's Theme Song : Now I'm That Bitch - Livvi Franc



Photobucket

"You were too fly then, so fly away now"
"Now I'm that bitch, and you're just a clown.."

2 comments:

  1. :D epic goodness <3. I ain't gonna lie I haven't been super nice to some noobs, but when your trying to shop or do something you dont always want to stop and help someone for 30 mins to figure out their inventory. Now there's no reason to really, sl 2 has a tutorial when you open it up. But I will help sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one girl who sent one friend request after another made me angryface but I wasn't going to message her to tell her to cut it out. I've helped noobies before but they were always nice and at least came up to me and talked to me first asking their questions. I think it's all about how you go about it, all they have to do is say 'hello' and ask xD

    ReplyDelete