Saturday, April 2, 2011

♪ "I feel like a monster.." ♫♩

Hey hey, this will mark the first post to Tori-Tastic and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I always feel like I have to edit-edit-edit to keep people from judging what I write, but no more, I'll be doing at least one post each week (and it was supposed to be yesterday - Friday) but due to too many drinks, fun with friends and getting distracted by searching for new animations for my AO, I didn't get the post out like I wanted.

On to the music! ♬

Today's post is inspired by my own transformation in SecondLife, I've been known to be a bit of a chameleon in SecondLife but recently I find myself changing daily instead of every few months. The only constant is my shape or skin.. The song I chose for today is Monster by Skillet. Today is a rather rock-and-roll kind of day and I woke up with an itch to get writing as soon as possible.

Other than John Cooper being super hot with a voice that gives me chills, and his wife (who is also in the band) being one rockin' bad-ass-bitch, the music video is pretty epic as well.

For those of you who aren't familiar with the song/video, here it is:


This post goes out to anyone in either life, first or second, who gives the finger to society and isn't afraid of letting the monster inside of them reign free every now and then.

Photobucket

"The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it..."

2 comments:

  1. *claps* good job em! must have been a pain to edit the pic perfect like that, I'm lazy and just crop mine lmao. So A+++++ for the extra effort <3

    ReplyDelete